R&G Espinosa International Adjusters
The “Personal Data” that “The User” provides at the time of entry and/or registration to the site and/ or other media for the purpose of sending information, performing promotions and sale, and could include enunciatively but not limited to the following:
- Full Name
- Message provided by “The User” and addressed to “R&G”
In the event this information is unavailable, “R&G” will be unable to send you the information.
If “The User” wants to discontinue receiving promotional messages by electronic mail and/or printed media and/or telephonically from “R&G”, you may request it at the following email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or by telephone at (+52 55) 24570874.
According to the above, the owner of the “Personal Data” provided through “The Web” accepts the transfer of the same in the terms described in the current legal notice.
As of January 6, 2012, the users can request the exercise of rights to:
- Access to “Personal Data”
- Correction of your “Personal Data” when inexact or incomplete
- Cancel your “Personal Data”
- Legitimate opposition to management of your “Personal Data”; and/or
- Revocation of your consent to use your “Personal Data” at any time in order to discontinue their use.
The exercise of “ARCO Rights” must be undertaken by prior request to “R&G” and must contain at least the following:
- Name of the owner, address and electronic mail to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents establishing the identity or if such be the case, the legal representation of the owner.
- The clear and precise description of the “Personal Data” with respect to which you wish to exercise any of the previously-cited rights (in the event of rectification the changes to be made and provide the supporting documentation for the request).
- Any other element or document that facilitates the localization of the personal data.
For effect of the above, “R&G” makes available to “The Users” the following electronic mail: email@example.com.
“R&G” will respond to the user request within a period not greater than 15 working days beginning on the date it receives the corresponding request through the electronic mail provided for this purpose.
“The User’s” exercise of the previously-stated right must be subject to the laws and regulations in effect in Mexico.
“Sensitive Personal Data” is understood to be that which may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, current and future state of health, genetic information, religious, philosophical or moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions and sexual preferences.
In the event “R&G” should require “Sensitive Personal Data” from “The User”, they shall be provided by expressed consent.
This privacy notice takes effect automatically the moment of its publication.
We use the following cookies:
CraftSessionId to maintain sessions across web requests. For GDPR purposes, please note that our default cookies do not collect any personal or sensitive information. Our default cookies do not collect IP addresses. The information they store is not sent to any 3rd parties.
The default cookies are only used to communicate for the purposes of user authentication, form validation/security, and basic web application operations.
Google Analytics _gat, _ga These two cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.